The #GirlLove Challenge


yeah.... I'm doing this

So, one of the YouTubers I follow on YouTube,  IISuperwomanII, made this video and I wanted to share it to all those people in my life who reads my blog.

The video as can see from the title is #GirlLove, so I'm not really sure about Malaysia or Japan's case cause I may have a few friends who are girls, but in the end I'm not a girl, so I can't say anything. From my years of experience from watching Tv and dramas, there's a lot of girl on girl hate, like being jealous or talking behind each other's back and so on so on.

Me being a guy, we some times do that, but we don't really care sometimes. Much like we rather worry about food and money. Women on the other hand are emotional beings, which is in a lot of ways good, but this is one of the flaws.


Thus, my reason of sharing this video and also writing a post for it. I think that Lilly Singh's, the girl in the video, cause is a good one and, after watching the video, if you are a girl, then do the challenge and compliment another girl who you think is inspiring or just in general a good person. If you're a guy, then share this video to raise awareness.

Well that's all I have to say, if you have any questions leave it in the comments below. I hope you enjoy this. Peace and bye :) 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Just a student studying in a University in Japan. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment anything :)