Internet diary, Day 2

Movie Day!!


So as you can see, I went to cinema and watch Star Wars The force awakens. The center in the above picture is actually the meaning "the force awakens" in Japanese. So it was quite nice, the movie. I went along with some of my friends and to some of them it was their first experience in a cinema in Japan. 

The drink and L-size CARAMEL popcorn I got for the movie. And it comes with a tray, how cool is that?!!
So as you can see, I went to cinema and watch Star Wars The force awakens. The center in the above picture is actually the meaning "the force awakens" in Japanese. So it was quite nice, the movie. I went along with some of my friends and to some of them it was their first experience in a cinema in Japan. 

According to Malaysian culture, and probably most of the world, we don't really wait for the whole credits to roll. The moment the credits roll, the lights would be on and a lot of people will be walking towards the exit, etc. BUT, in Japan, you have to wait for all of the credits to roll and only then can you exit the hall. 

I was actually shocked the first time I went to a cinema in Japan. That time, I was watching Boruto. Amazing movie, and I always like me some hinata so it was really fun. But when I tried to clear up during the credits, I saw that no one made any moment to leave the hall and I felt kinda awkward for 
moving. So yeah. In Japan, you have to finish watching the credits, only then you can leave.

Another thing, this movie 


So.... before the movie, there's always a lot trailers, and this particular movie was one of them. And I was suddenly inspired to do something that the characters in the movie did. It's something like writing a letter to your older self and reminding yourself about well youth or things.

After seeing the trailer, I decided to try it out. Living in an Asian community, we didn't have things like time capsule or stuff like that. So, I've decided to try this, cause it looks fun, plus it's like a reminder to your future self to work hard to achieve the dreams you once had when you were young.

I've already written my letters, to the me on 2016/06/01 which is somewhere around half a year after. 2016/06/30 which is on my birthday, and also on 2016/12/25 which is on Christmas.

So I've written a bunch of answers for my future self and I hope I can keep on doing this for maybe, if possible the rest of my life. Then when I'm like 25, 30 or even 50 I can look can back and laugh at myself while reminiscing my life.

Maybe you can try with your family, with yourself or maybe your friends. I'm doing it alone for the moment but if you join me then it won't be. So leave comment if you're thinking of trying it. If you have any questions or just about anything leave a comment too. As always, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy this post, even though it's kinda long. But yeah, peace and bye!! :)
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Just a student studying in a University in Japan. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment anything :)