Song of the Week




So, if you're like me and from Malaysia, chances are you know I speak Chinese. Well if you don't then now you know. So this song was kinda wicked and oddly smoothing so I decided to share it with you guys. I'm a big fan of even though I don't know the lyrics (in this case I kinda do) I can get really addicted to one song, and listen to it on repeat for a few hundred times (not kidding here).

This is an OST of a drama which I have not seen yet but according to my mom, it's really good. So if you have time then go ahead and watch it.

Sorry this post is kinda irrelevant, just wanted to share this song that I use to study this week. Nothing more. I hope that you enjoy my recommendation and if you'd like to please leave a song that you have been hooked on this week or month. Let's share cause sharing is caring. So I'll end my post here, Bye and Peace.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Just a student studying in a University in Japan. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment anything :)