Life before coming to Japan



Hello!! Hi!! How was your day? Or maybe your day just began so how is your day?

Good??

Good :)

So this is like my what, third attempt trying to have a blog and now this time, I'm really determined to continue this. Before I start my blog, I think maybe you need to know something about my life, so here is my life before Japan.

I was born in Malaysia and stayed there for 17 years, then on October 2012, my parents and I decided to send me to Japan so on April 2013, with a little bit of Japanese under my sleeves, I came to Japan.

Well that's pretty much it, I don't think anyone would be interested in my back story so I kept it short. If anyone is really interested in my much more detailed life in Malaysia, then leave a comment below and I'll see :)

So that's pretty much it, I'll post more things about my life in Japan and advice and tips that I wished someone told me before I came to Japan. For now, peace and bye!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Just a student studying in a University in Japan. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment anything :)